close
紅燈還愛闖馬路就算了,坐捷運不排隊也罷。
Jaywalking and cutting lines when boarding trains are bearable.
還竟然有人愛偷別人東西!
What's more, someone in our neighborhood gets used to stealing! Shit!
繼上次腳踏車配件被偷事件,QB的停在家裡騎樓底下的腳踏車昨天被偷了。
After my bike accessories had been stolen, QB's bicycle was missing yesterday!
嚇得我立刻把我的小紅扛進客廳來放...。
I was so afraid of losing my little red that I moved my bike and put it in our livingroom.
結果喬智今天出門發現他的腳踏車鎖被人剪到快斷掉的樣子...
It is hard to believe that George found that his bike lock was cut and almost broken into two pieces when going out in the morning.
他的鎖還是比較粗的那種 我跟QB是買比較細的同款鎖。
His lock is even thicker and safer than mine!
如果不是我昨天就把車扛上來,大概今天就只能跟小紅說再見了...
If I had kept my bike stopping there, I would have lost my bike probably...
我看以後我的肌肉會被每天扛車上下樓練出來。
I believe my muscle will be trained since I have to carry my bike upstairs and downstairs everyday.
該死的新加坡小偷...
Singaporean thieves make me feel sick!
果然不管是那邊,即便是貌似守法的新加坡,還是小心為上。
Apparently we can't be too careful no matter which countries we are in, even in Singapore, a country supposed safe and law-abiding.

小綿羊幫我鞭一下拉 看英文有沒有要修改的地方
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    chunmei 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()